Zesty Glazed Meatballs
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) package Armour® Original Meatballs, thawed
- Combine preserves, salsa, and cinnamon in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until preserves melt.
Add meatballs. Heat over medium-low heat 15 minutes, or until meatballs are hot and glazed, stirring occasionally. Serve in slow cooker set on low, if desired.
Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.