Pepperoni Pizza Bread
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings
- 32 slices Armour® Original or Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Marinara sauce, warmed (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unwrap dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Unroll dough into a rectangle about 14 x 10 inches.
- Sprinkle Italian seasonings and cheese evenly over dough, leaving a half-inch border on long edges.
- Layer pepperoni in a single layer over cheese.
- Brush the top long end of dough with some of the beaten egg.
- Starting at the bottom longest edge, roll up dough tightly over the filling. Press edges together along seam line.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place roll, seam side down, on pan.
- Brush egg over bread; discard remaining egg.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool on baking pan at least 30 minutes.
Use a serrated knife to cut into 3/4-inch thick slices. Serve with marinara sauce, if desired.
Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.