Italian Style Antipasto Salad
- 12 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup diced well-drained roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 32 slices Armour® Original or Turkey Pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup cubed (1/4-inch) mozzarella or smoked provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup halved pitted kalamata or stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup Italian or balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or Italian parsley (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours before serving.
Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.