Italian Meatballs and Pasta Toss
- 24 ounces uncooked spaghetti pasta, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (14-ounce) package Armour® Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- In large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and zucchini; cook 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, Italian meatballs and seasonings. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss in cooked pasta and peas; heat 1 to 2 minutes stirring gently.
Remove from heat; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta. Serve immediately.
Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.