Italian Meatball and Cheese Tortellini Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 quarts beef stock
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (14 ounce) package Armour® Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat; cook the onion and garlic in the melted butter until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour the beef stock into the pot; add the celery, carrot, Italian seasoning, and bay leaf.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Stir in the meatballs and tortellini; return to a boil and cook another 5 minutes.
Ladle into bowls and top each with about 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese to serve.
Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.