Barbecued Meatball and Vegetable Kebabs
- 12 Armour® Original Meatballs, thawed
- 1 small zucchini squash or yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 8 large cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (12-inch) metal skewers
- Heat barbecue grill or broiler.
- To assemble kebabs, alternately thread meatballs, squash, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes onto skewers. Brush barbecue sauce evenly over both sides of meatballs and vegetable skewers.
Grill skewers on a covered grill over medium heat or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 6 to 7 minutes per side or until meatballs are heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.